Pogo at Augustana Campus
Pogo is now operating our Back to Base system in Camrose! Cars are located at the Augustana Campus, members can book them in advance for a specific time that works for your schedule. With the Back to Base service you pick up cars from a fixed location, run your errands, and when you are finished the car goes back to the same place you picked it up from, it’s that easy!
How it works
Planning your trip
Decide when you are planning that big grocery haul or road trip. Book Pogo’s by the hour, day, or even week, it’s up to you!
Unlocking the Pogo
Once your reservation time starts, unlock the car with your phone or key fob and you’re off! Take the car wherever you want for the time you reserved.
You can go wherever you’d like during your reservation – taking a quick to run to the store, or on a long adventure! Just make sure you’re back to the base where you picked up your car before the end of your reservation.To Top
- Fleet of vehicles available on demand 24/7
- Full insurance coverage and winter tires on all vehicles
- Way cheaper than owning a car
- Cheap hourly, or daily rates – only paying for what you use
Our fleet includes SUV’s and Sedans. Allowing you to choose the best car for your needs, whether it’s running errands or moving, you’ve got options!To Top
Hourly and Daily Rates
All you have to do is reserve the car that fits your needs, get in and go! We currently have cars and SUV’s located in Camrose and the best part, you’re only charged for exactly what you use. The payment is charged to your credit card at the end of each trip.
Pogo’s rates are simple and inexpensive, so you always know what to expect.
Per hour $9.99 + GST
Per day $59.99 + GST
Per hour $13.99 + GST
Per day $74.99 + GST
Application fee (non-refundable) $35.00 + GST
Per km after 250km/day (cumulative) $0.20 + GST
Don’t forget to bring the Pogo back before the end of your reservation. If you’re late, you will get charged a late fee.To Top
Can I take a Pogo from Camrose to Edmonton?
- Yes! You can drive wherever you’d like during your reservation, as long as you bring the Pogo back before the end of the reservation.
- Our Edmonton and Camrose systems are separate, currently you cannot leave a Pogo car in the Edmonton Zone.
Is Parking included in Camrose?
- Paid parking is not Included in Camrose. So if you are parking anywhere other than the dedicated base in Camrose, be sure to pay for your time!
- If bringing cars to Edmonton, the standard Pogo Parking rules apply.
What is the Minimum and Maximum time for taking a Pogo?
- The Minimum is one hour Maximum is 30 days. So enjoy that long road trip you’ve been dreaming of!
What Happens if I am late bringing a Pogo back?
- If you are late for the end of the reservation, you will be charged a late fee.
- If late, you can delay the reservations after you, so be kind to your fellow Po-goers and bring the cars back on time!
How many Kilometers are included included in my trip?
- Every reservation from 1 hour to 1 day has 250 Kilometers included. The best thing about this, is that if you take multiple day trips you have more Kilometers to use over your entire trip!
- Example: 3 day trip 3 Days X 250 KM = 750 Kilometers
How do I gas the Pogo up?
- With Pogo, the gas is on us! If you notice the gas tank is getting low, just use the gas card in the glove compartment at any pay-at-the-pump gas station and refill.
- This is how to use the gas card:
- When your pogo car needs gas, this is all you have to do:
- Go to any chip and PIN pay-at-the-pump gas station.
- Pull out the gas card from the keypad to see the card PIN.
- Insert the gas card and pre-authorize no more than $50.
- Enter PIN. Fill Pogo car.
- It’s as simple as that!
What happens if I have a problem or there’s an emergency?
- If a problem arises, we ask that you contact one of our agents at member services. They will be able to guide you through the right steps and assist you.