Mobile Application and Front-end Developer
Pogo Carshare, part of the Communauto group, brings vehicles and technology together to solve an everyday problem: how to get from A to B. We give people access to cars from their phone, wherever they are. Kind of like Uber, but you drive yourself. We’re changing how thousands of people get around in Canada and we want to bring in tens of thousands more. And that’s where you come in.
Pogo is currently looking for an energetic, creative and organized individual in Mobile App and Front-end Development. The person will be engaged in full stack development of Communauto’s mobile App and the design of Web user interfaces.
We are a small app development team in Edmonton and we we work closely with IT team members located in Montreal, Quebec. The candidate will have to work on projects from the beginning to end and he will be supported in his work by developers and IT director located in Montreal. The candidate will work closely with IT team members in Agile mode and with internal clients with a focus on customer satisfaction and results.
- Design and develop technology solutions independently in accordance with established design specifications
- Perform unit tests on a new application to ensure successful upload and write documentation
- Perform support and debugging on technical issues according to his areas of specialization and knowledge of global architecture
- Perform recurring performance tests on applications and analyze results
- Provide support to colleagues
- Propose improvements to ensure the evolution of the system according to the needs of the organization and users
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position (software development)
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap, etc …)
- Experience and great design and development skills of UX / UI (HTML5, CSS, Photoshop)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, ASP Classic, VB.Net, ASP.Net, and ASP.Net Core development technologies
- Good knowledge of T-SQL, ability to model a schema and optimize the performance of a database
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), Web servers (IIS, Apache).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google) an asset.
- Experience in mobile application development an asset.
- Permanent position
- Full time
- Flexible working hours
- Group insurance plan (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Group Pension plan with employer contribution
- Bank of paid absence hours
- Discounts on our Pogo’s offers and on the public transport subscription
- Start Date: October/November 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Send any questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org